Shed Boss Innisfail
At ShedBoss Innisfail, we specialize in looking after the whole job, starting with your council application, slab, construction, etc. right through to final inspection stage. We take pride in ensuring you are looked after throughout your whole project.
You will not only be purchasing a shed but rather a ShedBoss experience. Receive the strongest and best Value for money shed in the market. We are Fully licensed Domestic and Commercial Builders and are members of the Australian Steel Shed Group.
TOUGHEST SHEDS IN AUSTRALIA" says Cyclone Larry!
Our INNISFAIL Display Village stands as testimony!! Even 'Cyclone Yasi' couldn't destroy our sheds. Apart from a few roller doors blown in, our sheds stood tall, and took the full category 5 force. If you're in the market for a shed, play safe and be proud to own a fully cyclone tested structure from ShedBoss.
It is important that Purchasers:
- See the Shed before purchasing ... never purchase sight unseen.
- Never buy a kit building from a non-builder - i.e. check with the (S.S.G. Steel Shed Group), national regulator for accredited Kit Shed Manufacturers. Tel. Neil - (02) 492 78454
- Shed Boss outlets in Australia are accredited members of the A.S.I. Steel Shed Group.
- Membership confirms ShedBoss's ongoing determination to lift the standards and service to the industry, ensuring all structure and personell comply with the stringent Australian Construction standards.
- Beware of non-accredited shed companies, who do not comply with Australian building standards.
ADVICE TO PURCHASERS OF KIT BUILDINGS
Due to the high failure rate and unethical practices in the industry, as a guide:
- Never base buying decisions on price alone
- Always make the effort to visit the Display Centre and see and touch what you're buying.
- Play safe and deal only with shed companies that are Licensed with BSA and are Builders.
- It is an offence to split a building project. The builder and purchaser can and will be prosecuted according to QBSA 2000 Building Act.
Kinghick Pty Ltd, ABN: 37 476 131 637
|Phone:||07 4061 7444|
|Fax:||07 4061 6422|
|P O Box 1216|